Important steps: Backup your all files & Database and: On the Update case, there are 2 things in your hosting need to be careful:
* .env is DB information file
* All PHP files in your hosting
* Database: in this version there are many things is changed, If the update process is successful, all the old data will be preserved, but in case of unwanted events, you need to backup your DB as well.
Note: Remember to backup files on your hosting.
1. Upload file zip to hosting
2. Unzip new booking core zip file
3. Access your domain.com/update/ to run the updater
Wait in the minutes to update the system, this is the final step. After seeing the Migrated to 1.30, you can access your HOME PAGE and check the new version.