– Tour Settings: This provides you with some options that help you adjust layout Search for Tour.
1. Title page: the text shown on the top site bar
2. Image banner: You should use the image with size: 1920 x 500(px)
4. From version 1.3.0, our Booking Core system is ready for Smart search features, which means you can easily use the Search feature on your website. Here are some guidelines:
If you don't need SEO on-site, just need to leave the blank those field below:
Review Tour options
Click on Dashboard > Settings > Tour Settings
- Write Review: Allow you to turn ON/OFF review form for Tour
- Enable review after booking: Check to the box to REQUIRE booking a Tour before doing Review
- Review approved: Check to the box to REQUIRE admin's approving the Review before Public
- Review criteria: You can also create other evaluation criteria for your Tour by clicking the button Add new or red trash icon on the right top of each option.
From version 1.3.0, Admin can Add Booking fees for space and tour, such as tax fees, Insurance fees, booking fees... All these fees will come to Admin Amount
There are 2 options to limit vendor processing rights:
- Tour created by the vendor must be approved by admin: When a vendor posts a service, it needs to be approved by administrator Or not
- Allow vendor can change their booking status